Thank you for your interest in employment with Athens-Limestone Hospital. Our vision is to be one of the best health systems in America and consistently strive to provide clinical and service excellence. With more than 15 affiliations across North Alabama, we are now the nation’s third-largest publicly owned hospital system. With growth comes opportunity, and as part of our health system, opportunity is what we can provide to you.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Educational opportunities
- Health and Wellness programs, as well as Fitness Center access
- Being a part of a health system provides diverse opportunities
- Our health system’s average employee tenure is more than 9 years.
We are looking for exceptional people who want to provide exemplary care to make a difference in the lives of our patients.
Our applicant tracking system requires that a profile is set up for every user. A profile is comprised of basic demographic and job preference information. You may create a profile without applying for a job, or once created, it makes applying for a job even simpler. Once your profile is setup, you may continue on to complete an application and search and apply for jobs.